Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New Start. A New Beginning.

Many things have been happening since the beginning of this year. I never thought there would be so many changes since January. I guess I better explain myself.

#1 - I finally found the place where I feel home. NYC was amazing and I can't wait to go back one day. I loved the sense of freedom that I've never felt in this stupid state I've been forced to live in since birth.

#2 - I lost the one person who gave me hope for my messed up family. Losing Pa was one of the most devastating things I've ever been through. Watching him go down so quickly broke my heart. I miss him with all of my heart, but I know he's having a wonderful time where he's at. With him gone, our family is falling apart. I have to break away though. I'll play no part in the ending of that. I won't do it.

#3 - I've fallen for someone and had my heart broken when they decided they didn't feel the same. But I still love them with all of my heart and I pray for them daily that they find the happiness they long for and deserve. I love them with all of my heart and I hope they know that. I'll always be here for them and help them in any way I can <3

#4 - I've learned that I'm a very strong woman. I was a strong child growing up and I had alot of responsibility thrown on me at such a young age. I'm strong. I know I can take care of myself, but I'd rather not face this world alone. Which is why I'm so thankful for the few wonderful people who I know that I can always count on. They have my back even when someone who is supposed to love me doesn't even care anymore. That's what matters. They love me even though they don't have to.

This year has been an adventure in itself and I can't wait to see what the next 4 months hold....

No comments:

Post a Comment