Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Love Things You Don't Understand.

Tonight at RUF, there was a valid point made. We want everyone else to love the things that we love. That brought the immediate response to my head of: I want everyone to love the people I love. It's the truth and I think most people will agree they're the exact same way. I love things and people both that others don't see the point in loving.

Bands: I love these bands that nobody around me knows. Do I care? No, of course not. I brag and brag about them and people get tired of hearing about them, but I really don't care. Music is something I love and it's a subject I hold close to my heart. I don't expect people to love the bands I love, but it's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that they really don't like them at all. It's amazing how much those bands' music have helped me when I felt so alone....

People: I love some people so much that it honestly scares me at times. I guess I'll start off with Kyle. He's the easiest person to fit into this category of love I have I guess. I'd do anything for him and I have done so much. I love him more than words can ever say and I hope he knows that. I've prayed for him and cried for him. I've laughed and smiled so much because of him. He made me see the world in such a different way. He makes me want to be a better person. And I just don't understand how people can't love him. He's changed my life in so many ways. And I want everyone to love him. I talk about him to everyone. I'm sure if you're reading this and talked to me in the past year, you've heard about him more than one. Yep, I love him and I'm not afraid to admit that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I never realized that I could love with such intensity. I was always afraid and worried about what others would say. I don't care about that anymore and I'm so thankful that God placed these things and people in my life for me to love. It's amazing how beautiful the world is when you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment