Wednesday, November 14, 2012

C'mon, Destroy Everything I Used To Be.

It's been over two months since I've written anything on here. I won't lie, I completely forgot about this blog because so much craziness has been going on and I haven't had time to write anything.

I guess I can start by talking about the major screwing up I've done in the past two months. If my parents didn't think I'd have my "teenager" stage, well they were wrong. I'm currently living it. It's getting ridiculous how one bad things after another keeps happening. I'm trying my best to get back on my feet, but it seems that for every one step i take, i get pushed back 20 steps. I'm not discouraged though. I know things will work out just fine. I just have to give it some time. I gotta get through the bad to deserve the good, right??

I am currently just a year a half away from graduating..... I'm so amazed that I've made it this far. I have been blessed to be able to have this opportunity, but I still feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't know where I should be really, but I doubt it's here. I'm finishing and graduating with this degree though. I have to do it for my family. It's important to them and it's the one thing I can do to make them proud of me. What do I really wish I was doing right now? Simple. I wish I was in New York City. I fell in love with that place so fast. I read a quote that reminded me of that..... "You can fall in love at first sight with a place as with a person." - Alex Waugh. So true. I can't wait to go back. It's the one place that I felt I belonged.....

Church... What can I say? I haven't been in SOOOO long. I miss it every Sunday. It was such a big part of my life and I've had to work instead. It definitely sucks. I'm in the process of finding a new job that allows me to go to church again. It's definitely something I have to do. I just hate that the one thing that made me so happy is the one thing I'm not able to do anymore.... But I need the money so what am I supposed to do???

I'm just ready for 2012 to be over with... 2013 HAS to be better than this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment